Like every year, a delegation of ECWG member companies conducted an outreach in Washington DC with all U.S. government offices involved in U.S. export control policy and U.S.-China trade. On April 27 and 28 the ECWG delegation had meetings with:
- U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS);
- U.S. Department of Defense, Defense Technology Security Administration (DTSA);
- U.S. Department of State, International Security and Nonproliferation (ISN);
- National Security Council, Non-proliferation & Export Controls;
- U.S. House of Representatives: House Foreign Affairs Committee.
In each meeting, the delegation provided an overview of the ECWG’s mission and goals, past and current projects, and ECWG’s plans going forward.