The Export Compliance Working Group (ECWG) is comprised of a group of companies that are members of the American Chamber of Commerce in China and the American Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai dedicated to promoting commercial high-tech trade between the US and China. The ECWG meets every month at both AmCham China in Beijing and AmCham Shanghai.
- Paul Marks, CEO Argosy International
- Joan Pan, VP HPN Compliance Office HP
- Bart van Hezewijk, Manager Internal Compliance Program SMIC
- Tom Roberts, China Country Counsel Boeing
- Christopher Szymanski, Global Trade Compliance Officer Broadcom
Applied Materials, Argosy International, BAE Systems, Boeing, Broadcom, Cardinal Health, Dow, Esterline, GE, Gulfstream, Harper International, Honeywell, HP, Lam Research, Qualcomm, Sigmatex, SMIC, United Technologies, Veeco
If you are interested in joining the ECWG as a member, please click here.